Is it possible to own llamas and:
- NEVER shear them?
- Not give them immunizations or deworming meds?
- No routine toenail trims?
- Allow their halters to grow into their faces?
- Not halter train them?
- Not even give them names?
- Let intact males (3 generations) run with females (3 generations)?
That was the situation in the most recent transport of 10 rescue llamas. These llamas are remarkably well adjusted, considering their former circumstances. Learn more about these rescues and how you can adopt one.