There are many emergency supplies you should always have when raising Camelids.
Here's a few we recommend:
1. Dewormers: Panacur, Ivermectin, Synanthic, Corid
2. Red Cell, MSE Paste (Probiotics), Fasttrack
3. Colostrum, Bottles, A-D-E Paste (For Crias)
4. Dosing Syringes
5. Antibiotics (Penicillin, Excenel, Nuflor, etc.)
6. Banamine (Pain Management)
7. Terramycin (Eye Ointment)
NOTE: Most of these items are available from Useful Llama.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wier World Llamas & Alpacas took three alpaca males to the 2009 MOPACA Show in Kansas City, Missouri on March 27-29. Two of them placed. Black Samurai captured a third place in the True Black class. He was shown by Helen Edwards. Soliergo's Lucerco took fifth in the Medium Brown class, with Julie Wier as his handler. Lucero had placed first in a Michigan Show last year, so the competition at MOPACA was especially fierce. My Peruvian Topcat was outclassed in the White category, even though he placed first at a Michigan show last year.